Join a startup with lots of customers & who are ready to scale and handle immense amounts of data for their analytics platform.
- The tech: AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Python, Bash, Terraform, Linux
- Join a tech team of 6 people at the most interesting time of product growth
- Solve interesting scalability and large data processing problems
Help this startup maintain and improve their infrastructure needed for their analytics platform to scale. Set up monitoring to enable data based decision making. Help optimise their Kubernetes cluster, CICD pipelines, infrastructure as code with Terraform and maintain servers used for ML and Ai workloads at a co-located data centre. (90% of the role is working with cloud infrastructure).
You are an all rounder, someone with a mix of DevOps + SRE + Networking + Sysadmin experience and have a proven track record in Platform Engineer, Cloud Engineer and DevOps Engineer roles. You've worked with large amounts of data and have experience working in a 'scale up' where you have been the dedicated infrastructure engineer working with a team of developers. You enjoy learning new technologies and solving scaling issues.
- Annual salary up to approx. $180k base (with stock options available)
- Training and professional development budget/support
- Work remotely and attend quarterly planning sessions in Melbourne (3-4 days)