They CyberArk Engineer will be collaborating with various IT and Non-IT functional groups to ensure effective service delivery of system security programs for internal clients for all environments. They will participate in and support the SOX compliance processes, providing leadership and support to analysts while recommending and implementing new functionality to enhance compliance processes. They will work cohesively overseeing deployment of multiple streams of IAM projects including Access Governance, Identity Administration, Privilege Access Management and, Data Access Governance. They will be responsible for performing security, compliance and risk assessments on projects throughout project lifecycle from an agile methodology. They will be supporting information security policy lifecycle throughout, including intake, creation, review, approval, implementation, publishing, communication and maintenance. If needed, this person will participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation for production issue resolution.
- Onboarding accounts into CyberArk in a methodical and repeatable process
- Interrogate, capture, & analyze how an application/system behaves in preparation for automatic password rotation via CyberArk - For example: Anticipating edge/fringe cases that could cause the rotation to fail
- Create new and customizing existing CPM plugin. - For example: customize existing Unix plugin & create new CPM plugin for a webapp
- List of potential plugins may include (not exhaustive)
- *Nix (RHEL, Solaris, etc.)
- Oracle DB
- SQL Server
- Misc. Apps (web & standalone)
- Experiencing troubleshooting out of the box and custom CPM plugins
- Experience with CyberArk or another Privileged Identity Management solution like Thycotic or BeyondTrust
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in information security technology and regulatory controls within the telecom industry
- Knowledge of current technological trends and developments in the area of security and its best practices as it relates to large scale environments
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.