DXC-Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. DXC-Luxoft is working with both automotive OEMs, Tier-1 and other suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by DXC-Luxoft.
The project is about an online communication unit for a German premium car manufacturer. The main goal of this project is to support the client/customer to develop such telematics unit that requires Cybersecurity feature development based on ISO/SAE 21434 and Automotive SPICE for Cybersecurity.
• Review SW requirements and architectural design related to Cybersecurity features.
• Create/update SW Detailed Design for security relevant components.
• Create/update source code for security relevant components.
• Perform SW Unit Verification activities such as Code Review, Static Analysis and Unit Test.
• Analysis of Change Requests impacting security relevant features.
• Analysis and fix of Defects/Bugs impacting security relevant features.
• Provide process improvement feedback regarding cybersecurity development processes and deliverables.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Degree / Education in electronics or similar fields.
• > 3 years experience in C for Automotive Embedded Software
• Experience in Yocto and Linux based systems.
• Experience in constructing and maintenance of embedded systems.
• Experience with Jira and Confluence.
• Good communication & presentation skills.
• Experience in Telematics SW development.
• Experience in development of security relevant features (i.e., IVD, FDS, VKMS, etc.)
• Knowledge in Automotive SPICE and/or ASPICE for Cybersecurity.
• Knowledge of ISO21434:2021