Support, Maintenance and Evolutive Maintenance of Statistical Data Warehouse(SDW) Platform.
The bank – assisted by the national central banks (NCBs) and other national (statistical and supervisory) authorities of the European Union – develops, collects, compiles and disseminates statistics. The Statistical Data Warehouse (SDW) is a platform where euro area statistics, including in some cases national breakdowns are made available.
- Developing service / application Specifications.
- Programming new business and technical functionalities in line with user needs.
- Developing automated tests, builds, deployments and continuous integration pipelines.
- Performing application testing activities (e.g. unit test) in development environment (DevEnv).
- Performance investigation and optimization by adjusting application code and/or design/refactoring of the application components where required.
- Creating application artefacts and packages for application deployment and integrating these artefacts/packages via the CI/CD pipeline at the ECB.
- Participating in specification, development and deployment workshops over the course of the application development lifecycle.
- Further develop and optimize the software factory toolchain for each application to provide faster, secure and high-quality software deployments.
- Supporting the translation of the business to the IT requirements.
- Understanding the data models of the service / application and the interfaces to the data sources and data sink.
- Using appropriate and up to date application development methodology and tools.
- Using service / application development strategies for maintenance.
- Using required programming / scripting languages.
- Using required libraries and software development management tools.
- Using required test tools for automated and manual testing as well as for test documentation.
- Create and update operational documentation according to the ECB standards and make this documentation available to the ECB.
- 4+ years of relevant experience with Drupal
- Experience in working in Agile environment
Nice to have
- Experience with Java
- Experience with React programming
English: C1 Advanced