Salary: up to 6,000 USD ~ 8,000 SGD
- Leading a full-stack engineering team in weekly sprints and conducting daily Scrum stand-ups towards successful deliverable of fully functional MVP product in a quarterly development cycle
- Execution of frontend and backend development of a Directory & News product, with a preferable focus on code optimization for a mobile-focused audience in Africa
- Planning, management and execution of monthly technical product roadmaps, ensuring on-time delivery
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill new product requirements
- Create, design, and implement Frontend layouts for new and existing responsive web pages
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing
- Set strong technical/architectural foundations, implementing good quality assurance (preferable)
- Coordinate product management & engineering team in determining overall system solutions (preferable)
- Frontend:Strong frontend development, execution & optimization experience for a CMS-based platform such asWordPress, Drupal
- Backend: Strong backend development experience with database management, optimization and setup using technologies such as PostgreSQL
- API:API Design & optimization experience including third-party integrations with technologies such as OAuth
- Cloud:Has experience with deploying and scaling on Cloud base systems(AWS / Azure / GCP)
- User Analytics:Proficiency in user analytics tools such asGoogle Analytics, Mixpanel, or Amplitude& experience with integrating analytics into frontend and backend systems
Project Management Requirements
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process and reporting to Product/Management on weekly engineering progress
- Experience to execute projects end to end with minimal or zero team member (from scratch to launch)
- Degree or equivalent certification in Computer Science/Engineering from a recognized higher education institution
- 4-5 years of experience and a proven track record
- Excellent English communication skills and capability of explaining decisions
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Able to read and understand English fluently in a cross-cultural environment
- Accountable and proactive
- 13th-month salary
- 15 annual leaves + 10 sick day leaves.
- Remote full-time and internet allowances
- Laptop provided.
- Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday (9:00 - 14:00 GMT + 7 & 3 flexible working hours)
- Technical and Soft-skills Training supporting packages.
- On-site training opportunities.
- An international working environment with an open-minded culture, friendly colleagues, and supportive team leaders.