Advanced Spoken English Required
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer Manager with expertise in Magenta software to oversee our web development team and ensure the successful delivery of our web projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in web development and project management, with specific experience in design tools, content management systems, and ecommerce solutions. In addition, one should have a proven track record of managing teams to deliver complex web development projects using Magenta software.
Technical Knowledge & Skills Required
●Advanced English Knowledge:upper intermediate, advanced or proficient.
●Bachelor's or Master's degreein Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, or a related field.
●Minimumof 3 years of experience as a Magento developer with at least two years of experience managing web development teams.
●Proficiencyin Magenta software and an in-depth knowledge of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and caching mechanisms, including experience in implementing and managing large-scale web development projects.
●Experiencewith Magento’s back-end modules and APIs (including SOAP and REST).
● Proven track record of managing web development and data science projects from conception to delivery.
●Expertisein Google Tag Manager, PPC, SEO, Google Analytics, and A/B Testing.
●Experiencewith data analysis and visualization tools such as Python, SQL, and Tableau.
●StrongTeam Leading background and experience:At least two years of experience creating and following up on scalable, replicable processes, and also, aligning them with other departments within the organization.
●Strongunderstandingof computer science and programming that will be useful in supporting the rest of the Web Development team.
●Experience with establishing policies and guidelines:This also includes communicating them within the organization and following up.
Soft Skills Required:
●Professionalism:Professional attitude and ethical behavior.
●Communication:Solid written and verbal communication skills. Prone to ask in case of needed answers to carry out daily responsibilities. Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
●Interpersonal skills:Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
●Proactiveness:Ability to be resourceful and have initiative when/if issues arise or in case of low activity flow. Should be able to update your supervisor on a daily basis.
●Multitasking skills:Comfortable with quickly switching gears and focus, seamlessly moving from Project Management tasks to Maintenance tasks.
●Strong problem-solving skillswith the ability to troubleshoot issues with the existing Magento platform or develop a solution for a client’s unique business needs.
●Strong analytical skills, with the ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions.
●Adaptability: Ability to work on a variety of projects with varying requirements.
●Leadership and coaching skills:Ability to offer guidance to team members on the best way to approach project processes.
●Teamwork orientation:Ability to communicate and convey information between different expert teams.
●Team management:Translating client requests and web development request to the web development team.
●Organization skills and attention to detail: Ability to self-organize given activities and keep a thorough record of tasks, pointers and process updates.
●Risk identification:Ability to identify pain points, bottlenecks, scope creeps and process improvement opportunities.
●Prioritization skills:Ability to identify and establish priorities. This also includes the ability to assign priorities.
●Compliance:Ability to comply when necessary. This means, follow orders or specific instructions if needed.
●Keen to learnship:Ability and disposition to pick up quickly on new industries, clients and procedures that our company handles, as well as our different production departments.
●Resiliency:Ability to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness on project delays or setbacks.
●Reliability:Ability to follow up and see tasks through to completion, by making a commitment to the project they’re involved in.
Desirable Knowledge & Skills:
● Knowledge of additional web development processes: Communication technologies, Integration and automation solutions, security, routing and networking.
● Magento certification is definitely a plus.
● Passion for staying up to date with the latest web development and data science technologies.
● Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus.
Main Responsibilities of This Position:
● Lead and manage the web development team to ensure the delivery of high-quality web solutions including training, performance review, and retention.
● Working with the Magento eCommerce platform to develop and maintain high-quality eCommerce websites.
● Configuring and customizing Magento themes and extensions.
● Developing custom Magento modules and integrations.
● Provide guidance and mentorship to web developers to ensure their ongoing development and growth.
● Optimizing Magento performance & scalability.
● Troubleshooting Magento errors and issues.
● Providing support for live Magento sites.
● Updating the features and functionality of existing Magento sites.
● Analyze, evaluate, and test websites to ensure they meet usability and accessibility standards.
● Develop, implement, and test online marketing strategies; analyze campaign results.
● Collaborate with the project management team to plan project timelines and milestones.
● Communicate insights to stakeholders and provide recommendations to optimize business processes.
● Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and provide technical solutions.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in web development and data science, and ensure the team stays current with the latest tools and techniques.
● Utilize data analysis and machine learning techniques to develop data-driven solutions that solve complex business problems.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements, define project scopes, and develop project plans.
● Monitor project progress and make adjustments as necessary to ensure project success.
● Communicate project status, risks, and issues to stakeholders and provide timely updates.
● Ensure that all projects are delivered to a high standard of quality and adhere to best practices.
● Creating user interactions on web pages.
● Developing APIs for web development.
● Identify and address discrepancies in how developers work.
● Perform any other related duties.
Main Tools to Manage During Work Relations:
● Google Suite: Google Drive, Corporate Gmail, Docs, Sheets.
● Microsoft Office: Word, Excel.
● Discord: Categories and Channels.
● Hubstaff: Web App and Desktop App
● Clickup: Web App and desktop app.
● Whatsapp: Whatsapp Groups.
● Zoom: Meetings and Breakout rooms.
● Our work offer is fully remote but we make an effort to enable channels that keep us internally connected.
● You will work with a small but quickly growing team, which will include Administrative departments (such as Operations, Human Resoures & Finance) as well as Production Departments (Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and Web development).
● You will participate in daily tasks and team projects, daily standups.
● You will be a part of a team that share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
● You will be required to comply to work Monday to Friday on Eastern Standard Time (EST), which means that we require availability from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST but can be flexible.
● Competitive pay in US dollars.
● Overtime pay.
● Constant team interaction.
● 100% remote work.
● Opportunity to grow.
● Unpaid time off flexibility.
Don't forget to follow us on social media as@hiredremotelifor more updates! You can also apply directly on hiredremoteli.com/jobs for this position and other opportunities.