We areDEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations and startups. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. We are also passionate about building innovative solutions that empower our clients to succeed and grow. At the core of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are currently seeking aWeb Developer with strong Frontend development skillsto join our Software Engineering team inThessalonikiorAthens, full-time. We are looking for people who are passionate about combining the art of design with the art of programming and creating user-friendly interfaces.
As aWeb/Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for the creation, improvement and maintenance of our company’s websites and supporting the frontend team by contributing in building custom AI-products for our clients. You will be joining a talented team of Engineers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians working on state-of-the-art technology products and solutions.
- Conceptualize creative ideas and build websites that are user-friendly.
- Adhere to design standards by using CMS platforms or/and standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Develop ecommerce websites that are easy to navigate and provide high quality content.
- Optimize our websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create and present designs and key deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Establish design guidelines, standards and best practices.
- Ensure website funcion across devices.
- Create and maintain well-written documentation.
- Participate in engineering sessions, code reviews and promote team spirit while also maintaining accountability and ownership of your work.
- Closely collaborate with the Product Managers and other team-members (Backend engineers, UI/UX, designers etc.) to determine and optimize the front-end design.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in frontend or/and web development.
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Previous experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, or/and Joomla.
- Professional working experience with HTML, CSS and core JS concepts.
- Good understanding of core web, browser concepts and REST APIs.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Experience with UX/UI design principles.
- Experience with mobile-responsive design.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Microsoft Clarity.
- Experience in using data-driven insights from platforms like Google Analytics or Microsoft Clarity to improve website performance and user experience.
- Working experience in agile software development processes.
- Being an expert in design best practices and an excellent communicator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Greek & English.
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience with Angular.
- Familiarity with Writing tests (e.g. Karma, Jasmine).
- Experience with Preprocessors (e.g. SCSS, Sass, Less).
- Experience with ES+ and TypeScript.
- Knowledge of SPAs and Webpack.
- Experience with Git.
What it’s like to work with us:
DEUS EX MACHINA will provide you with resources and advanced tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. Our people are the most important asset and we always strive for providing them with a good working-life balance. What to expect working at DEUS:
- Competitive compensation packages based on qualifications.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- Private life & health insurance.
- Room to experiment, learn and have fun.
- Peers with big smiles and fascinating ideas.
- A multi-disciplinary, multinational team that values trust and autonomy.
If you like the description above, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply with your latest CV in English.